*HELP* I can't play Xenoblade Chronicles on my Wii *HELP*

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Shiv122, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Shiv122
    OP

Shiv122 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2011
    Canada
    Alright, I'm on a 4.1U wii. I acquired a copy of a Ripped Xenoblade(Just english voices). When I burn it to a disk amd the force NTSC in Neogamma, it just returns to the home menu. So I plugged in 250gb Fat32 USB hard drive. It still a bunch of files and folders on it. I used configurable USB loader to install the game to the hard drive but when I force NTSC it says "Reading Disk" and then returns to the home screen. Or just a black screen which hangs. I've ran into a green screen once too.

So guys what am I doing wrong? Is my firmware to old? I installed IOS236 and D2X as mentioned in this guide...

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/19/how-to-p...ve-in-america/4

Help please!

2. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??
    I can't believe so many people used that guide by joystiq.

try ModMii
    http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows

And next time don't use "I downloaded a copy of", there's a lot of piracy police here and you might not get any help.

EDIT:
    If you go back and read that guide by joystiq, it says Your System Menu version should be "4.3U"

3. Shiv122
    OP

Shiv122 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2011
    Canada
    My wii is already hacked though. I hacked it two years ago. Should I just say my wii is a virgin wii and just install everything again? Also do you know if Xenoblade require 4.3? And if I do rehack using modmii should I remove the homebrew channel and all my backup launchers first?

4. Ryoku83

Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 14, 2011
    Canada
    You don't need to remove anything and you don't need to upgrade to SM 4.3 just stay at 4.1.

5. farcry15

farcry15 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2009
    United States
    works for me on 4.2

6. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 7, 2010
    Netherlands
    Just follow modmii and you will be happy ( is your copy of XBlade is valid )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice