Hacking (HELP) I cant inject fbi to sysnand

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install MSET exploit -> install PBT CFW-> install FBI onto SYSNAND via wifi method in PBT CFW mode.

Reference for PBT CFW installation is in this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pasta-cfw-without-cubic-ninja-mset-4-x-old3ds.389498/. The zip file under this video description has everything you need to run PBT (the files from guide & links maybe outdated and not working. I tested the file from the video description and can confirm it's updated and working). The video is also the tutorial, but if you can't speak Spanish (?), you need to read the step first to have the basic concept before following the video.

You can also use NAND injection method. I personally avoid because I am afraid I myself f up during inject.

***Side note: Always back up your SYSNAND and store it safely somewhere.

Last edited by tivu100,

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My CFW guide has a way around this using emuNAND though it has been reported that you need to use cakes rather than rxTools with the method I use... Basically my method is to make an emuNAND then boot into the emuNAND with CFW while it's linked with your sysNAND and then install sysupdater with browserhax, launch it on sysNAND with pasta and update to 9.0-9.2 where you can use themehax to autoboot CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-