Homebrew Help! i cant download the DS_MEN DATA cause im using a mac!

Benjamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hate2.gif
i cant download the ds menu data for a R4 cause im using a mac! im using a micro SD card as my R4 didnt come with a mem card

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why cant you download it?

I used my R4 with a macbook successfully for a year.

Calm down & explain your problem properly & maybe someone can help.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Benjamin said:
hate2.gif
i cant download the ds menu data for a R4 cause im using a mac! im using a micro SD card as my R4 didnt come with a mem card

No flashcarts come with mem cards unless you buy a bundle with a mem card included.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
@OP: try explaining what your problem is, maybe then we can actually help you

ENDscape said:
You dont need help.
they do...
just not the kind of help we can provide
tongue.gif

Benjamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
its like this, i'm using a mirco sd card as i didnt have a memory card that came with my R4, so i decided to test the card. When i put games in it , put it in my DS, turn it on, it said " could not find DS_MENU_DATA" so i decided to come here to try finding that data. i think i found it, and when i did, i downloaded it and it came as a binary file. i tried to put that in my DS and the same message came up " could not find DS_MENU_DATA"
so i dont know what to do as i dont think i can get the data as most things are exclusive to windows.

Annaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Benjamin said:
its like this, i'm using a mirco sd card as i didnt have a memory card that came with my R4, so i decided to test the card. When i put games in it , put it in my DS, turn it on, it said " could not find DS_MENU_DATA" so i decided to come here to try finding that data. i think i found it, and when i did, i downloaded it and it came as a binary file. i tried to put that in my DS and the same message came up " could not find DS_MENU_DATA"
so i dont know what to do as i dont think i can get the data as most things are exclusive to windows.

downloading the firmware and paste to your card has nothing to do with the os you're using
make sure you have a real r4 also the latest offical firmware is 1.18

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/