Hacking Help! I accidentally set Freeshop 4.1.3 in japanese...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,818
  • Replies 4

Has anything similar ever happened to you?

• Yes, but I fixed it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, ever

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
... and now everytime I try to switch to any other language (it was set on the default language) Freeshop will crash. The fact is, when I accidentally selected japanese, I didn't confirm. AT ALL. I only needed the katakana keyboard for a quick search. When I reopened freeshop, it was in japanese, and there's no way for now to bring it back to default.
Since I'm a noob here, how can I fix it?

My old 3ds xl is modded with Seedminer.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for this really silly thread.

D

Deleted User

OP
You can try to delete Freeshop and it folder in 3ds/freeShop and then reinstall freeshop and re configure the title keys.
thanks for answering, but this leads to two more questions: 1) is there a safe way to delete Freeshop and reinstall it?
2) while doing it, will I lose what I installed with it?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for answering, but this leads to two more questions: 1) is there a safe way to delete Freeshop and reinstall it?
2) while doing it, will I lose what I installed with it?

You can delete it through the 3ds Data Management, Nintendo 3DS tab. You would have to redownload the cia file of the freeshop and reinstall it with fbi, but before doing that you would have to clear your Freeshop folder under 3ds folder

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
You can delete it through the 3ds Data Management, Nintendo 3DS tab. You would have to redownload the cia file of the freeshop and reinstall it with fbi, but before doing that you would have to clear your Freeshop folder under 3ds folder
Thanks for the help, it worked flawlessly! Time for closing the thread now.

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality