Help! How to uninstall unlaunch on Nintendo DSi XL, if it keeps opening nocash wifi boot on startup

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by GoldieGamingYT, Jul 3, 2019.

1. GoldieGamingYT
    OP

GoldieGamingYT Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Philippines
    Okay so lets start with a short story:
    Well I was wanting to mod my DSi and run homebrew,I was testing unlaunch and at some point I opened my r4i flashcart and close it after that,It opens a application called NOCASH WIFIBOOT V2.5 , and I just turned off my console because it was endless, but everytime I power it on, it keeps opening that application and it shows the same thing, pls help me i'm just new here and I can't just buy a 2ds or 3ds because that DSi XL is very important to me :sad:
    My DSi:
    DSi XL Super Mario Bros. 25th anniversary :nds:

Attached Files:

SmashBoi likes this.
  2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Hold A+B after pressing the POWER button.

3. edo9300

edo9300 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2018
    Italy
  4. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen The Backup Reminder

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    Don't worry. Nothing is damaged. No need for ":sad:"
    You are the second person with a bad configuration for "NO BUTTON" in unlaunch within a few days. WiFi Boot is only useful for developers.
    At what point did you get stuck? Have you yet used HiyaCFW-Helper?

Anyway, I made some screenshots to show you what happened and how to change that (bring up unlaunch filemenu by holding (A) and (B) while turning on the DSi):

1. 2. 3. 4.

These pictures assume HiyaCFW and TWiLight Menu++ to be already on your SD. If not, just select "Launcher" for NO BUTTON and continue the guide
    https://dsi.cfw.guide/
    where you got stuck.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen, Jul 3, 2019
  5. GoldieGamingYT
    OP

GoldieGamingYT Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Philippines
    Thanks for the help,it is now fixed, I got stuck in the wifi boot,it just only changes the RSSI number but everything is now fine thanks for the help again :) :D :yaynds:

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks alot it worked!
    :) :D :yaynds:

6. SmashBoi

SmashBoi Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2019
    Australia

Hello! You could try holding A+B on boot, theoretically speaking it should load straight into unlauncher. I tried this using version 1.9 of unlauncher and it worked fine for booting straight to it. Not sure how you uninstalled unlaunch by accident but hope this works! Have a good rest of your day :)

From this you can navigate the menu and look for the uninstall option, just ignore the warnings as its a very low chance you will get it bricked. Although if it does I am by no means necessary responsible for your Dsi

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted