Hacking (Help) How to get started, no bans, and play Disk backups online?

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I summarized what I wanted to ask in the title. Is there a guide to play PS3 disk backups online, and to hack/softmod the said PS3 from scratch? I want to play ONLine without actual disks, and just backups from my USB. I know there is a way, but can I get banned for doing such things? Is there a way to block those bans or bypass them? I need help with these things, it is much appreciated if you reply with your knowledge, I do not know anything about softmodding a PS3 from scratch, and get everything working as I want it to be.

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either no one cares, the softmodders didnt see, or too lazy to recommend a guide, but no one replied to this since a whole month ago...

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because there is no way to avoid ban if you want to play online with backups, bound to get ban.
Thanks for the clear answer!
Btw, if you know, what about playing PSP games (any, for example MHP3rd with an english translation patch) on the PS3? Is it possible, without getting banned, and what can I look up to not get banned while playing emulated games such as a PSP title?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the clear answer!
Btw, if you know, what about playing PSP games (any, for example MHP3rd with an english translation patch) on the PS3? Is it possible, without getting banned, and what can I look up to not get banned while playing emulated games such as a PSP title?

Probably should play it offline, Sony doesn't care unless it is online/in game hacking related, Sony actually doesn't give a crap about Vita, so PSP games on the PS3 should be fine, but just in case, play it offline.

Reactions: TheArcuzHunter

TheArcuzHunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably should play it offline, Sony doesn't care unless it is online/in game hacking related, Sony actually doesn't give a crap about Vita, so PSP games on the PS3 should be fine, but just in case, play it offline.
Okay, thank you! is there a website for PS3 emulation/softmodding guides? Like for example just playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD. with english patch (I have the .iso) because thats the only reason I want a PSP emulator on a PS3. Thank you again in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: