Hacking [Help] How to find pointers for Splatoon player locations with Gecko.net?

professorjackkk2099

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I have successfully installed the latest version of Gecko dotNET v5.5.0 on my installation of Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit.
I have visited loadiine.ovh on my Nintendo Wii U console 2 times, 1st time selecting the "TCP + Kernel (5.5.0 - 5.5.1)" with success. (Along with gathering my Wii U's IP Address through the developer settings for use with gecko dotNET later on)
I am connected to the latest version of the game title: Splatoon on the main plaza/singleplayer/firing range/e.t.c.

Alright now that I have gotten that out of the way, I would like some advice and opinions. Never before have I developed a video game, however I do know that player positions are, most of the time, represented by XYZ coordinates. Cool.
Something that I wouldn't know is how "aiming" (where you are looking) is stored in memory. Is it even stored in regular RAM at all? Is that all done in the GPU memory?
Is it a single number? Does it reset when you go over 180° or does it infinitely add up (example 180239° pixels UP and -92018° pixels RIGHT)

^These are questions I believe easy to get answers from anybody with minimal 3d game engine experience.

The second part of my noob-adventure is exactly what areas in memory in gecko.net are garbage. Most of the values I see in it are static and don't change no matter where I scroll to. (I am in the "Memory Viewer" tab with the "Auto Update" checkbox marked ON)

Sorry for making a simple question into an essay.
I should have just said: "How do I find player positions and aim in gecko.net?" oh well
Advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by professorjackkk2099,

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Neutral is +1, 90° is 0, 180° is -1, 270° is 0. Then there is a variable that tells you if you moved the camera to the left/right. Same with up/down. How to find the positions is something that you have to do on your own, as this does work online without much risk and online cheating is evil.

Reactions: aracom

professorjackkk2099

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
online cheating is evil.
As much as I want to argue with this statement, thank you for your information!
Very glad that I got your reply as I probably would have not found that information elsewhere. Thanks to you I know which "bit" is necessary (8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit values)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: For real for real