Hacking [HELP] How to boot into EmuNand directly?

MisterJohnson87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

So I have an Old 3DS XL that is currently on 9.2. I use a Gateway card to play my ROMs and occasionally install CIA's onto EmuNand. I use the go gateway browser hack to launch into Emunand.

As I'm not overly interested in a CFW is there an easier way of me launching directly into Emunand so I don't have to go through the hassle of the web browser?

Is there a way to do all this without losing any data?

Thanks

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I'm not overly interested in a CFW is there an easier way of me launching directly into Emunand
This doesn't really make sense since pretty much anything with an emuNAND and added functions is a CFW :P

Now to answer your question, yes there is, and without losing any data. At least if your NANDs are unlinked.

Magic website: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Use your browser to boot to homebrew menu (see magic website) and setup menuhax the way you want (I mean type 1 or type 2, splash or not, etc).
Then, either replace the "boot.3dsx" file on your SD with the 3dsx file from Gateway (should be in the archive you got from Gateway) or replace it with a boot manager (CtrBootManager, BootCtr, use search functions if interested) and set it up to boot the Gateway 3dsx file.

Reactions: wormdood

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

So I have an Old 3DS XL that is currently on 9.2. I use a Gateway card to play my ROMs and occasionally install CIA's onto EmuNand. I use the go gateway browser hack to launch into Emunand.

As I'm not overly interested in a CFW is there an easier way of me launching directly into Emunand so I don't have to go through the hassle of the web browser?

Is there a way to do all this without losing any data?

Thanks
update your gateway launcher and use the included .3dsx file to launch gateway via menuhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality