Hacking [HELP] How do I update games with CDN downloads blocked?

mechagnizmz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

So on my Wii U, I have the Primary and Secondary DNS set to block Nintendo updates and so I am unable to update my games through this way. Before, I used to just use Wii U USB Helper to download updates and then install them but since recently that is obviously not possible, so how do I update my games now so I am able to open them?

Thanks in advance.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

So on my Wii U, I have the Primary and Secondary DNS set to block Nintendo updates and so I am unable to update my games through this way. Before, I used to just use Wii U USB Helper to download updates and then install them but since recently that is obviously not possible, so how do I update my games now so I am able to open them?

Thanks in advance.
Remove the update block temporarily, if you have Haxchi/CBHC then you can update just fine anyway so there is not much point to blocking updates.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming you're on the latest firmware I'd simply knock the DNS off, update everything, and then put it back on once you've finished...
EDIT - Ninja'd! :lol: He's right by the way, DNS is sort of pointless, and there's almost no chance of being another firmware update anyway.

Last edited by mightymuffy,

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Glyptofane,

mechagnizmz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all your quick responses. I should have told you that I am on 5.5.1 (spoofed to 5.5.2), with haxchi and I am using the DNS on loadiine.ovh . I will try your suggestions.

Last edited by mechagnizmz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality