[help] How do I transfer everything from Vita memory card to SD2VITA?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by metal dra900n, Oct 1, 2018.

1. metal dra900n
    OP

metal dra900n Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2012
    Sydney
    I hacked my Vita 1000 with 3.60 Henkaku Enso while I was using the Vita's memory card and now I have an SD2VITA adapter, how can I transfer everything including the hack files and installed games from the Vita memory card to the SD2VITA and get everything working? Is it as simple as cutting and pasting all the files to the micro SD then putting the SD2VITA in my system?

Last edited by metal dra900n, Oct 1, 2018
  2. fixingmytoys

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    Have not done this in a long time but why I do recommend first is to “backup “ everything to a folder on your computer via FTP, once you have copied everything across make a copy of the folder in a new folder say call it copy of vita card 2 , call it something that will let you know that is your “working” folder the other folder is your backup ie the original copy what I do with that is turn that into a zip file or Rar file put somewhere safe, now copy that working folder to your SD CARD which you are going to use in your sd2vita adapter, just make sure you setup your tai configure file to point to the sd2vita adapter, which is the part I can’t remember off the top my head been a long time Since I’ve done mine , but the easiest way to do it is to FTP all files off the PS Vita regard to your computer back it up so you have a copy stuff it up , Computer working folder make any changes you need to stop copied across to SD card so you can pick files up set your config files up and you should be good to go, don’t wipe the ps vita meeting card , it is your way back in, if something goes wrong

metal dra900n likes this.
  3. Bergot

Bergot Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2017
    United States
    Do It using USB transfer from vitashell..make a backup from ALL folder of the card. (Tick hidden folder and system folder in the folder manager of the Windows).

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk

fixingmytoys and metal dra900n like this.
  4. fixingmytoys

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    or use usb , i just find it easier to use ftp