Hacking [help] How do I transfer everything from Vita memory card to SD2VITA?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Replies 3

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have not done this in a long time but why I do recommend first is to “backup “ everything to a folder on your computer via FTP, once you have copied everything across make a copy of the folder in a new folder say call it copy of vita card 2 , call it something that will let you know that is your “working” folder the other folder is your backup ie the original copy what I do with that is turn that into a zip file or Rar file put somewhere safe, now copy that working folder to your SD CARD which you are going to use in your sd2vita adapter, just make sure you setup your tai configure file to point to the sd2vita adapter, which is the part I can’t remember off the top my head been a long time Since I’ve done mine , but the easiest way to do it is to FTP all files off the PS Vita regard to your computer back it up so you have a copy stuff it up , Computer working folder make any changes you need to stop copied across to SD card so you can pick files up set your config files up and you should be good to go, don’t wipe the ps vita meeting card , it is your way back in, if something goes wrong

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @kenenthk I used OpenMPT to make all the music. My brother will be helping out with some more tunes in the future!
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    @RichardTheKing Thank you so much for pointing out that dialog bug!! I never noticed it while finishing up these new boss fights..

And that gap on that level should be close enough to jump if you run? I might have to lower that platform a bit maybe?
    +1
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Thanks so much for the feedback!! You are awesome!!
  • DrunkenMonk @ DrunkenMonk:
    RIP GBA section 2021 :cry:
  • Darth Meteos @ Darth Meteos:
    Has the GBA section been removed? :O
  • KimKong @ KimKong:
    Wait WHAT???
  • Undwiz @ Undwiz:
    I'll be banned after this My Wife passed away 3 months ago , We have 3 kids. Living in a Motel right now . I make enough for a place but need a deposit.... Please help share the word. paypal.me/jdcass82 Sorry , I'll take the Ban if need be , just trying to get a home and out this Motel ... Need to get My Kids out of this place.
  • Shadowfied @ Shadowfied:
    hello
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    is this the krusty krab?
  • T @ tsao:
    no this is tsao
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    gbatemp.net/groups/ Yeah, I can see cloned groups here. Like, there's FOUR "The Nintendo group!"s all done by Crazynoob458. Glitch, a la cloned blogs?
    one tsaoburger please
    +1
    leave the chips
    +1
    @RichardTheKing nah mate, groups are sorted by Most messages etc, that's likely why you see "dupe" groups
  • T @ tsao:
    do you want a drink or nah
    yeh one medium Volvic please
  • T @ tsao:
    anything extra?
    a new Vita charger cable would be cool
  • Wavy @ Wavy:
    Could I order two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    I'll have*
    #sorrynotsorrySAspeedrunner
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    where am i going? and what's with this handbasket?
    if you want that bottle of wine I suggest you keep quiet!
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Rip hp printer you printed the 5 pages of documents I needed well
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Rip hp printer you printed the 5 pages of documents I needed well