Hacking Help, having some issues with my M3

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for some reason my GBA games wont load in Sakura anymore, the "Now Loading" screen just hangs.

Seems to only affect certain games O_O, others load just fine

Double scratch that >_>, it seems to be only 1 or 2 GBA rom's out of all the 50+ i have, and they work fine on M3 Real, just not Sakura for some reason

And i also just noticed Mario and Luigi 3 wont load on M3 Real for some reason (Its the newest version, and i created a file with it, now it only works on Touchpod). I tried updating my Sakura, didnt like it, and went back to the version before, could that have caused an issue?

pdocquier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't know about GBA rom but regarding Sakura and Mario & Luigi 3
download the last sakura 1.14 2nd with last touchpod 4.4a system here (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4808) or follow the forum discussion http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197

Mario & Luigi 3 only works with TouchPod 4.4a loader (minigame.*)
so you will need to press A button during boot to be able to select Touchpod system
and then run the Mario & Luigi Rom. If you plan to play other stuff and that you prefer
sakura menu then press A button (again) during boot to select sakura sytem by default.

ps: don't know if I was clear ?!?
wink2.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, i guess it must be a Firmware issue or something, i had tried that Sakura 1.44, didnt like it, and went back to 1.35, then said just screw it and went back to 1.44 and it worked fine on M3 and Itouch, just not on Sakura.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂