Homebrew Help Hans Gives me a black screen!

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh of course! I was going to suggest just using Region4 booting but yeah, HANS does the romfs stuff too. I've played with the CPU, region and FW spoof settings in all combinations and they all result in the same issue. This also happens in the gridlauncher. Like you, I am able to boot other carts from HANS, just not SM3DL. I suspect it's an incompatibility with HANS. If anyone with a different version/region console is reading, could you please try launching SM3DL through HANS and see if you get the same result?
Well thanks for trying. I think I read somewhere that someone had SM3DL running on hans.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I've also just tested it under Ninjhax2.5 on my other half's 9.9 EUR N3DS and had the same problem, so it's not a 10.x issue. I suspect the working versions are not EUR region carts. Hopefully @smealum will be able to make an adjustment to HANS to allow compatibility.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've also just tested it under Ninjhax2.5 on my other half's 9.9 EUR N3DS and had the same problem, so it's not a 10.x issue. I suspect the working versions are not EUR region carts. Hopefully @smealum will be able to make an adjustment to HANS to allow compatibility.

I think it's the EUR version. I was able to get SM3DL USA to run last night in HANS with no problems.

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone do a youtube video how to do an modded pokemon game?

I did an titleid.romfs, did that on sdcard:/hans, go with Ninjhax on hans, change the cardridge of original game o
In 3ds, go to hans and change on "romfs -> SD" to "OK" it game an blackscreen..

Original game: Pokemon X
Romfs: pokemon neo x

Last edited by Justin20020,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up