Gaming Help getting Pokemon from Black 2 to Pokemon X...

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
It will still be a few months before I can buy a Black 2 cartridge to transfer my save to. So most of the pokemon I caught in that game will be stuck there for the time being. But I have 6 or 7 pokemon I really want to get into my Pokemon X game right now.

Here's the run down. I started playing Pokemon a year ago starting with Pokemon Sapphire. (used emulator to play the game). Then I played Emerald (which honestly I should have just played that version from the get go) also in emulator. I then started playing pokemon on Black 2 on my R4 on the DS lite. In order to get my pokemon from my Emerald game (I had since transferred all my important pokemon into Emerald through link trades) into Black 2, I would have had to go through 2 generations of pokemon games.

This wouldn't have been that big a deal, but the big hurdle was Pal Park. I consider this a MAJOR bottle neck in the process. I would have to complete the pokedex in the the games that use Pal Park along with completing most of the story line for said game(s). Not to mention I would be limited to transferring 6 at a time AND I have to go into the park and RECATCH them by encountering them and threwing pokeballs at them and the like. HELL NO!

What the flying *** was game freak thinking? There's no way of transferring my hundreds of caught pokemon over like this much less the 6 or 7 I wanted to carry over. Most of the pokemon I have already caught in Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon X combined. So I'm not worried about the boxes of pokemon I had in Emerald. So right now I'm just focusing on getting the 7 pokemon I do want transferred over.

Long story short, I used Pokegen to replicate them down to every stat (I looked at them using the gen 3 save editors to really get them matched up). In the end I did have to alter the IVs a little and such to eventually fix the Pal Park trash bytes and misc other small details, but for the most part they are all nearly identical to the ones I caught in Emerald/Sapphire. They are all legit checked and everything so I don't expect issues with them getting into Pokebank.

My request here is to see if anyone who owns Black 2 and has access to Pokemon Bank and Pokemon X/Y to see if they could help me get them into my game via trade. I have the 7 pokemon I want extracted out as PKM files. There's literally no work expected to get them over as they should already be legit. I took care of all of that. ;)

So anyone willing to do this send me a PM and we can sort something out. :D

HansKaosu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You cant move pokemon back in time, only forward.

Only Pokemon X/Y and future games can use the Pokebank freely.

Black/White 1-2 can only export to the Pokebank.

Also the online servers the Black/White games and previous games uses are gone.

Nintendo switched to a all new Nintendo Network online system

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You seem to have misunderstood my request. I'm trying to get my Pokemon in Black 2 into Pokemon X. Currently I can not do that myself as it requires a retail copy of Black 2. I'm not trying to get pokemon from X into Black 2. That's just silly. :P

And yes I'm aware they must go through Pokemon Bank first. :P

To get pokemon from Black 2 into Pokemon X. One must transfer my PKM files into a Black 2 save via Pokegen or other compatible save file editor. use a flashcart to "transfer" that save back to a retail cartridge of the game. Then use that cartridge to transfer the pokemon into Pokemon Bank. They would likely then retrieve them into their own copy of Pokemon X or Y and then we can link up with friend codes and that business to "trade" them into my copy of Pokemon X. That's the process I think is needed to make this work. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."