Hacking Help for use 3ds to cia converter

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello at all.I have a question for use 3ds to cia converter.I can converter 3ds to cia by only a pc or need use to 3ds, getawey and rxtool?rxtool is a software launched only by nintendo3ds with getaway and particulary firmware or not?Is possible if i have 3ds with last luma custom firmware?Thanks but i haven' t understand the readme.txt in the software
Thanks

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if the .3ds is encrypted then you need to decrypt it first, all you gotta do is put the encrypted .3ds files in the D9game folder on your sd card and decrypt it using the 3ds by pressing left dpad while turning it on and use content decryptor to decrypt it and then move the decrypted .3ds back to the computer and then drag it to the conversion batch file to convert it to cia
that's how I do mine, and not sure if you can do it using only the 3ds or only the pc, maybe other members can elaborate on it

Reactions: Mauroz

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello at all.I have a question for use 3ds to cia converter.I can converter 3ds to cia by only a pc or need use to 3ds, getawey and rxtool?rxtool is a software launched only by nintendo3ds with getaway and particulary firmware or not?Is possible if i have 3ds with last luma custom firmware?Thanks but i haven' t understand the readme.txt in the software
Thanks
Are you trying to install CIAs to your 3DS? Try CIAngel or Freeshop, it's more easly.

I mean, converting 3DS to CIA is very difficult and annoying, you know...

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i am trying covert game .3ds in .cia. In freeshop have a olds game that i use with r4 on DSi.
I have 3ds xl with luma last cfw

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But for example if i need a game that don' t find with CIAnegl or freeshop, how can use game in CIA format if i have only this game in .nds or .3ds?With freeshop i have a crash.How can disinstall it and update Keys?
Thanks

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Freeshop is a bit old, so, I'd recommend using CIAngel, that app will setup anything from you, it's like Freeshop but better.
To update keys, you should search in google "freeshop url key". Do not ask for it here since the rules says we can't share stuff like this.

Mauroz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks again, i have tryed CIAngel, but i don' t find game that i need.I have this cartridge of nintendog, how i can rip or covert this .nds game to cia?I have tryed too by title ID
Thanks

Attachments

• 20171130_102654 (Copia).jpg
    20171130_102654 (Copia).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 20171130_102714 (Copia).jpg
    20171130_102714 (Copia).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 206

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks again, i have tryed CIAngel, but i don' t find game that i need.I have this cartridge of nintendog, how i can rip or covert this .nds game to cia?I have tryed too by title ID
Thanks
You can use GodMode9 or Hourglass9 to extract/dump the ROM.
Beware, if the game is pirate, it will no show the save file sometimes or even can be a corrupted rom.
EDIT: You can't convert .NDS to CIA, in that case, you should use a R4 or TWLoader.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FreeShop is newer than Ciangel for one, for two they more or less the same exact program and pull their title keys from the same damn place different ways Lol. FreeShop uses an automatically updated cache, and Ciangel uses the official JSON to populate CDN titles on boot.

Both programs have the same exact content. The only differences are how that content is displayed, archived or installed. JUst saying.

Reactions: Hunter and Ricken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the... +1