mcbey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK well I'm using a pretty old PC, but still good enough to please my addiction of WoW, but lately I've been getting BSoD and random restarts and the dreaded #132 error. So I finally decided to contact blizzard support.

To my surprise they actually responded and after yelling at me for having out of date video drivers, he told me my problem was my mobo drivers.

Well the problem is the first solution is to use a floppy drive, which mine is broken.
cry.gif

So now my other options are to use an .IMZ file, which I don't know if I can use on a Cd or not....

or I can use these files....
filesdb0.jpg

Which I don't know what to do with

If there's no way I can do these with a Cd them I can just wait till Monday when I can use a floppy drive at my school. Thanks for any help!!!
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing to add to the suggestions by everyone else, saying this some computers (more modern but have a look) support this over USB. A model number should help get some more specific suggestions though.

I will however say it is probably worth a reset of the options in the bios and then redoing them afterwards.

Making a bootable CD can be done with imgburn:
http://www.imgburn.com/

It is a tab under the advanced options tab.

It may also be an overheating problem: clean air holes, take it back from the wall and move wires so they do not obstruct flow in case. If you are so inclined reseating the CPU fan and heatsink (redoing the thermal paste while you are at it) is also worth a shot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)