help for dstt pls

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by mateo1, Jun 14, 2008.

Jun 14, 2008

help for dstt pls by mateo1 at 7:04 AM (797 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mateo1
    OP

Newcomer mateo1 Newbie

United States
    hello every one i need some help i am new and i buy a dstt i dont know what and how to format it and put games thank you very much

2. Nakura

Member Nakura GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You need a Micro SD card, and you need to get the firmware from www.ndstt.com and put it on your root Micro SD folder. You'll open the "eng" folder and just dragon the TTMenu file and folder into the root.

3. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    To install TTMenu for DSTT: [*]Download the firmware here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2646[*]Unzip the firmware archive. It should have a file named TTMENU.DAT and a folder named TTMENU (which will contain a bunch of files). Drag TTMENU.DAT and the TTMENU folder onto your microSD card.[*]Make a new folder on your microSD card called "games."[*]Put one or two .nds files into the "games" folder.[*]Remove the microSD card from your PC. Make sure you always use the "safely remove hardware" to remove the microSD card.[*]Insert your DSTT into your NDS. Insert the microSD into your DSTT. You should get to a menu with your games in it. Click on a game to run it.