Apple Help fixing an iPod Touch

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i jailbroke it and then downloaded some themes and when i tried to download infinidock it started to respring and stayed there.

Solution
Yup, you need a tethered boot. Put your device in DFU mode (hold the power and home button down for 10 seconds, then let go of the power button and hold the home button until your device is recognized. Then open Redsn0w, select your firmware and select boot tethered. After that, let Redsn0w do its thing.
This will happen every time you turn off your device, it is a consequence of being tethered.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok it hung on the screen with the white/silver apple logo but its kinda fixed now i can turn it off but when i try to turn it on again it just hangs again

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, you need a tethered boot. Put your device in DFU mode (hold the power and home button down for 10 seconds, then let go of the power button and hold the home button until your device is recognized. Then open Redsn0w, select your firmware and select boot tethered. After that, let Redsn0w do its thing.
This will happen every time you turn off your device, it is a consequence of being tethered.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably like a 10,000 dollar build back then