Gaming Help finding some fabric in Kirby's Epic Yarn

NoSmokingBandit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done everything i can find in the game, but i'm still missing 5 pieces of fabric. They are #20-24 in the Motif 2 section. I have every gold medal, all of the furniture, every soundtrack, etc. 100% on everything except fabric. I've completed every extra stage in the apt building and i've bought everything at the fabric store. What have i missed? Its driving me nuts knowing this is all thats keeping me away from 100%.

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you are interested to see the patterns that you are looking for, perhaps you could use these
tiles of patterns that I have put together from the game (from decompressing and transforming
all texture patterns in the file patternAll.gfa to png format files). There are 181 patterns actually in that
compressed file.

Do you see patterns that are not in your collection yet?

all.png

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
conanac said:
In case you are interested to see the patterns that you are looking for, perhaps you could use these
tiles of patterns that I have put together from the game (from decompressing and transforming
all texture patterns in the file patternAll.gfa to png format files). There are 181 patterns actually in that
compressed file.

Do you see patterns that are not in your collection yet?

all.png
I'd recommend putting that in spoiler tags. Some of those are kinda spoilerish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: