Help finding DS Game

Kannyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody..

Some time ago I played one game in the NDS very similar to Comix Zone, a comic book like game.. Now I'm trying to find it but I don't remember the name... Can someone give some game names of that genre or similar to Comix Zone to see if I find the one I'm looking for, or even find a better one.
Btw, can't be Comix Zone because he doesn't exist for DS, right?

Thanks in advance.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Comix Zone was on the GBA, you may have played it on a DS though.

Jump Ultimate stars has the whole comic feel to it all

Viewtiful Joe

Draglade, probably not but who knows.

Guilty gear dust strikers, I am reaching a bit with this one but I will mention it anyway

I could do more but I am drifting into actual 3d and bad licensed game territory so I will leave it there for now.

Kannyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not any of that unfortunately. There's not any chance of being Comix Zone? Any kind of ported version or remake? I'm asking because from what I remember I only can point to that game, but I can't find any result with that name for the DS.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not any of that unfortunately. There's not any chance of being Comix Zone? Any kind of ported version or remake? I'm asking because from what I remember I only can point to that game, but I can't find any result with that name for the DS.

so maybe it was the Game Boy Advance version of Comic Zone?

edit: if not then maybe go here:
www.favslist.com/lists/Favorite-DS-Games/46
and just scroll down until you find the game.
This might not be a good method since you're only looking at box art and titles. (and the game might not be in the list) But it is worth a shot?

Kannyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it was the GBA version, because I don't have emulator for GBA and I'm almost certain that it was an *.nds extension game.

Thanks for the link, I'll try searching there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol