Help finding a specific creepypasta

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Ace, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Ace
    OP

Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2009
    Manhattan
    Hey Tempers!
    I remember, from a few months back, reading a creepypasta. Like any other creepypastas, I tried to forget it, and did so successfully. Today, I feel like finding this creepypasta again, but I cannot remember the title, only the details. Said details are:
    -I think it was about 2 Russian/Polish people stuck in a mine (a man and a woman)
    -It was a very old game, probably Atari-era, possibly, but unlikely, pre-Atari. I'm pretty sure it was for some computer system.
    -It was a either a Russian, Polish or Ukrainian game.
    -It was NOT a real game; it was completely made up, but seemed very real.
    -Playing as one of the characters proved nearly impossible, while playing as the other led to some kind of dead end.
    -The game erased/corrupted itself, rendering it unplayable if it was failed/a certain checkpoint
    -Details of an Asian man buying the final copy left were in it, is well. It also mentioned a (faux) video of the man pointing at the game while playing it and crying. He spent a lot of money on it, I think it was 200,000 USD.

...And that's about all I can remember. I'm hoping you Tempers can help me!

Peace out,

// Ace Faith

2. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    lolwut? y would you ask that here?

3. 431unknown

431unknown Greatness Awaits

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    I have no idea what any of that was even about. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Good luck in your search tho.

4. Twiffles

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Try looking for it on the Creepypasta pages on ED.

5. Frederica Bernkastel

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

Jan 31, 2008
    Hinamizawa
    they don't document more than a few popular examples.

never heard of what you're looking for, but one starting place would be to try this site: http://www.creepypasta.com/ since it *does* document a large number of creepypastas