Gaming [HELP] Few questions relating Fire Emblem Fates Birthright.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What’s up guys, so I am stuck in a situation and I was wondering if you can help me answer the following questions. Guys I know that this game has gotten old but still I absolutely love it and if you know even 1 of any of the questions’ answer, please text. Please reply like (1...2...3...)

1-
If I make my avatar a magic user other than diviner which uses “fire”, “thunder” and others in Birthright, would it be useful if they are not available in shop(available ones are like “ox spirit”, “tiger spirit” and stuff) Would spells like fire be achieved automatically if I make my avatar a magic user other than diviner? Or do they come later on and stuff? I want to have that kind of magic user in Birthright because I hate diviners.

2- Should I promote my mercenary avatar to bow knight, hero or hoshido noble?

3- Silas and a kinshi knight are level 1 while promoted, while others are level 12. So how should I evenly level them all up?

4- Corrin is level 13 and should I promote him quick? Because when promoted he would be level 1, and others can be way stronger than him or would he be like level 2 or 3 when promoted from level 20?

5- Hinoka, Subaki and I replaced Setsuna with a kinshi knight while having Kaze, Saizo and Takumi in my team. Is that fine?

6- I have healer units of Felicia, Sakura and a level 7 monk whose name I don’t remember. During battle I keep any two behind from fighters. So which two should I keep in my team?

Thanks!!!:D:D:D

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What’s up guys, so I am stuck in a situation and I was wondering if you can help me answer the following questions. Guys I know that this game has gotten old but still I absolutely love it and if you know even 1 of any of the questions’ answer, please text. Please reply like (1...2...3...)

1-
If I make my avatar a magic user other than diviner which uses “fire”, “thunder” and others in Birthright, would it be useful if they are not available in shop(available ones are like “ox spirit”, “tiger spirit” and stuff) Would spells like fire be achieved automatically if I make my avatar a magic user other than diviner? Or do they come later on and stuff? I want to have that kind of magic user in Birthright because I hate diviners.

2- Should I promote my mercenary avatar to bow knight, hero or hoshido noble?

3- Silas and a kinshi knight are level 1 while promoted, while others are level 12. So how should I evenly level them all up?

4- Corrin is level 13 and should I promote him quick? Because when promoted he would be level 1, and others can be way stronger than him or would he be like level 2 or 3 when promoted from level 20?

5- Hinoka, Subaki and I replaced Setsuna with a kinshi knight while having Kaze, Saizo and Takumi in my team. Is that fine?

6- I have healer units of Felicia, Sakura and a level 7 monk whose name I don’t remember. During battle I keep any two behind from fighters. So which two should I keep in my team?

Thanks!!!:D:D:D

1- I'm not sure, but maybe u can use any spell
2- In Hoshido Noble :D or in any class to get a specific skill
3- Level up to 20 to get more points in the stats
4- Same answer of 3
5- U can use any unit that u think is good, don't worry
6- Healers later in the game are a good unit 'cuz in advance class can use a weapon and sometimes are very powerful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/