Homebrew [Help]FBI won't install any cia file

f3rr3t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a last ditch effort I'm gonna try replacing my tickets.db and imports.db with dummy files and having my 3ds repair them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry, *titles.db

f3rr3t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's a good idea. Do you know all the files/folders I need to delete, or will they all say fbi?

Okay I just tried again and it seems to be installing the cias.

Seems like replacing titles.db and imports.db worked. Gonna try installing some games next and we'll see.

f3rr3t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, everything is working now. Seems like those files got corrupted somehow(?)
If anyone has any idea what might've happened, would be cool to hear

Davidtianhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's a good idea. Do you know all the files/folders I need to delete, or will they all say fbi?

Okay I just tried again and it seems to be installing the cias.

Seems like replacing titles.db and imports.db worked. Gonna try installing some games next and we'll see.
Hi, I got the same issue recently. I can install FBI.cia to update my FBI to the latest version 2.6.0, but I cannot install any .cia files. Could you please tell me how to replace titles.db and imports.db? I would like to try your method. Thanks.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I got the same issue recently. I can install FBI.cia to update my FBI to the latest version 2.6.0, but I cannot install any .cia files. Could you please tell me how to replace titles.db and imports.db? I would like to try your method. Thanks.
Replacing either title.db and import.db found in the Nintendo 3DS folder will make all the games disappear in HOME Menu. You cannot recover from this except to reinstall everything. Reinstalling a game CIA will overwrite/delete your save that's in place.

If you don't heed the warning of leaving alone those two database files, prepare to painstakingly rebuild your setup with the saves kept using this guide:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...