Hacking help extracting files from Entaku no Seito: The Eternal Legend to make English patch

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I want to do an English menu and items patch for Entaku no Seito: The Eternal Legend on psp. Could you, give me advise on what tools I need to extract those files and then once translated put them back? Thanks in advance!!

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I want to do an English menu and items patch for Entaku no Seito: The Eternal Legend on psp. Could you, give me advise on what tools I need to extract those files and then once translated put them back? Thanks in advance!!

Well the game looks quite good and it seems like sol trigeer -ish.

So id love to see this transalated but what are your skilks?

Can you hack or transalate?

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can translate. It would be something I can do in my spare time. I just don't know how to get to the files. I had someone pull the files from unchained blades exxiv that I am actually translating right now as well.

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can translate. It would be something I can do in my spare time. I just don't know how to get to the files. I had someone pull the files from unchained blades exxiv that I am actually translating right now as well.

What format are they in?

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is Interested I do have all the data text as well as the cpk files of script and commu files all in .kbd.txt that I am currently translating. If anyone wants a copy to proof when I'm done and reinsert them for a patch I will gladly do all I can to help. Or if anyone would like a copy to help translate let me know and maybe we can get this amazing game into English. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes it opens fine and I have been translating some of the story and some of the items/skills just fine. I just don't know how to reinsert when done. That's why I was wondering if someone could help me rip the files from Entaku no Seito: The Eternal Legend. Translating isn't the problem it's getting to the files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for the double post let's leave the unchained blades replies in my unchained blades post. For this post I just wanted help with Entaku no Seito: The Eternal Legend which I want to be my next project. This game needs to be translated it's artwork is just too amazing as is the game play.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK decrypted eboot and yes there is a lot of stuff in here. I tried to edit in madediter and import back but the game just crashed on emulator. Also the script and other stuff I need is stuck in a .pak file and I don't know how to open it. Any suggestions? ?

Last edited by kaikaiser,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: