Spork Schivago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this or if this has been asked before. We have a Gateway 3DS and we've dumped some of our games and copied them to the MicroSD card. We'd like to get the save games transferred and we're having some difficulties. This is what we've tried:

Dumped the save game using the Gateway's Dump Savegame feature.

Renamed the save game to 000400000FF40A00.sav.

We start up SDF and unfortunately, it shows -- Broken -- for CTR. The games we're having trouble with are smaller than 512KB. For example, right now, I'm trying Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon (CTR-P-AGGE).

I also tried just renaming AGGE.SAV to 0004000000055F00.sav, which caused a Corrupt save game message in the game, as expected. Then I tried just copying the AGGE.SAV game upon itself a few times, to make it 512KB and then renamed it to 0004000000055F00.sav, still the same message.

Is what I want to do possible? If so, could someone please give me some suggestions on how to do it? Thank you.

Spork Schivago

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, somehow I missed the sticky saying not to ask questions about save games here. I'll ask the question in the firmware section and reword it a bit better. Perhaps a mod can delete the thread I created her?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt