Help! Error 2002-3539 after block the screen and try back to the home menu!

takanaritogu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone,

I need help to fix my device!

A HAC-001 model, never modded before, without any game cartridge/sd card inserted.

If I press the power button to block the screen and let the device resting for a long time, I always get this error
when I try to turn on the screen and back to the home menu.

But the things got worse last week.
The console keep stuck on Nintendo logo screen/black screen with backlight and the Switch logo screen never come out.
I can't acess the system restore mode (power button while holding vol+vol-) either.

So, I assumed a brick situation and decide to reinstall the firmware manually and offline using a new sd card, tegrarcm, hekate, hacdiskmount, balenaetcher, memloader, biskeydump and a 5.1.0 universal nand copy to make sure it wasn't a software problem.

Now I have a new and fresh original nand version 13.2.0 running games and downloading stuff like before, NO BAN, but unfortunately, the issue hasn't been solved yet.

Any clues?

I'll appreciate!

Attachments

• IMG_7745.jpeg
    IMG_7745.jpeg
    522.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by takanaritogu,

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
2002 is a filesystem error.
The restore feature is also stored on the NAND.
So maybe something is wrong with the partitions or the chip itself.
You could try to dump the NAND and set up emuMMC with it.
This way you avoid using the NAND.
Since you see the Nintendo logo, I presume you get past the BOOT0 and BOOT1 boot loader that are also is in the NAND.

Reactions: takanaritogu

takanaritogu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2002 is a filesystem error.
The restore feature is also stored on the NAND.
So maybe something is wrong with the partitions or the chip itself.
You could try to dump the NAND and set up emuMMC with it.
This way you avoid using the NAND.
Since you see the Nintendo logo, I presume you get past the BOOT0 and BOOT1 boot loader that are also is in the NAND.
Hey man,

Thanks for reply!

And.. we got news.

It's been four days since I turn off the auto sleep mode and everthing seems fine now.

I agree, belike a bad cluster problem, since I've reflash all partitions and it worked great for awhile.

Great ideia, that emuMMC thing sounds good to me, the console will read the sd card instead a bad chip... but what about the ban hammer?!

I really apreciatte and keep you in the loop!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man,

Thanks for reply!

And.. we got news.

It's been four days since I turn off the auto sleep mode and everthing seems fine now.

I agree, belike a bad cluster problem, since I've reflash all partitions and it worked great for awhile.

Great ideia, that emuMMC thing sounds good to me, the console will read the sd card instead a bad chip... but what about the ban hammer?!

I really apreciatte and keep you in the loop!
He's not going to respond ever. He always just posts once and then abandons thread. This is why you should have used the Switch Noobs Paradise. People in there will continue helping you out after the initial response.

Reactions: takanaritogu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉