Help editing bootopera source

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by minjeeta, Sep 20, 2010.

1. minjeeta
    OP

minjeeta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2008
    I have been wanting to force a custom channel to load at start up via priiloader rather than just forwarding to the app folder directly, so that I can replace the blank screen while the usb boots up with a nice splash screen. I have edited the main.c file from bootopera as stated it can be altered to trigger other channels. I would like someone to check it as I cannot be sure I’ve done it correctly, and then please compile it for me. I did try following a guide from codemii but was unsuccessful.

WiiMC version

WiiFlow version

Thanx a million...m [​IMG]

2. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Nov 1, 2007
    the land of lol
    The bootopera code is overkill and is trying to add a url as an arg by reading it from some txt or cnf file.

You just need to do something like...

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
    WII_Initialize();
    WII_LaunchTitle(0x0001000157494D43ULL); // this is for your wiimc chan, change the id for the other chan
    return 0;
    }

SifJar made some dols a while ago similar to this, if you can find his thread then you can get one of they dols and use a hex editor to change the id maybe. (guessing, not tried that myself). That would save you needing to install devkit etc.

3. minjeeta
    OP

minjeeta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2008
    Thanx Slimmmmmmmm found SifJar post about System Channels in HBC, gonna post a request in there as I cant see the title id in a hex editor.

Thanx again...m

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice