OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry posting here i'am confused where i can post it

please help

i'am just want to play gba game with little buggy/no freeze/other error?
what should i buy?

i'am using ndsiLL(Jp Version)

1.dstwo/dsone
2.or supercard with micro-sd+gba sp
3.or dingoo a330

and little question about the supercard

about the gba game casette sometimes when the time come it can't save the game anymore is this will be happend someday to supercard with micro-sd?
if it happend what should i do? change the battery(i heard it have battery)?/change the micro-sd? or i must change the supercard?
is supercard support gb/gbc game?
is dstwo/dsone support gb/gbc game?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, that's some bad engrish

I think you're saying that you want to play GBA games on your're DSiLL (Japanese XL) and asking if you should get either
1. get a SuperCard DSTWO
2. get a SuperCard DS One and a GBA SP
3. get a Dingoo A330

and you want the one with the least problems/best compatability

I would personally recommend the DSTWO, and the DS One will not work with a DSiLL. Also, if you don't already have the GBA SP, I would recommend you get the Micro instead.

As for your last two questions:
is supercard support gb/gbc game? Yes, if you download Lameboy it will play them almost perfectly, Lameboy is a homebrew and works in almost any flashcart
is dstwo/dsone support gb/gbc game? Yes, if you download Lameboy it will play them almost perfectly, Lameboy is a homebrew and works in almost any flashcart

Honestly I don't know what you mean, as both the dstwo and dsone are made my the supercard team and have that label in front of their name.

I think you are getting confused into thinking that the supercard brand is a seperate cart, which it is not, refer to the line above.

As for this:
QUOTE said:
about the gba game casette sometimes when the time come it can't save the game anymore is this will be happend someday to supercard with micro-sd?
if it happend what should i do? change the battery(i heard it have battery)?/change the micro-sd? or i must change the supercard?
I have no idea what you are saying. Maybe you are talking about a slot 2 flash cart or something.

Jhohanesse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha sorry i forgot change the flag nation
i'am from ..... (bad english huh....)

mmm
did you know some gba game (original from nitendo) sometimes the save game sistem will stop working (can't save the game anymore)
is the supercard same?

about the compability game in dstwo
where can i got the list?
long time ago if i not wrong i have see the list somewhere in dirrectlink from this site (i forgot)
it say some game work and some game not work how about the game not in the list?

bad english... haha....

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only GBA compatability thread was abandoned, because the OP never updated it, find it here.

You can download game_config.txt, which greatly improves compatibility with a lot of games.
Instructions said:
place the file into the NDSGBA folder and not into any sub folders of that folder.

IE:
./NDSGBA/game_config.txt

QUOTEdid you know some gba game (original from nitendo) sometimes the save game sistem will stop working (can't save the game anymore)
is the supercard same?
I've never heard of this problem before.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
the only GBA compatability thread was abandoned, because the OP never updated it, find it here.
Although this is true that it was abandoned - some people also decided to make a GBATemp WIKI page as well so that anyone with access to the WIKI can add games that were tried & how they fared (working/not working etc)

... Although THAT project also died off as well, due to the fact that different people wanted different ways of showing the info

However there is some hope... Over @ http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/?gpsp there's a larger list of games that have been tried out on the iPlayer/SuperCard DSTwo emulator (NDS-GBA) - so you can see which games have been tested (& worked) & which do not

Jhohanesse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm one more things
is dstwo same compatible with other supercard?

this list
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Supercard_GBA#M
is this dstwo compatible gba game too?

umm
one more things
i heard supercard can't play some 3d game because slow ram?
the i heard it sloved by ez flash? is that true?
but i heard(saw at the website) it seems to play gba i must have ez flash Vi + 3in1 ez?(in slot 2)
i just saw someone say akecard+3in1ez is possible too... (i'am using akecard2i)
umm
i know i must not ask about ez flash here but is ez flash can use in ndsiLL and fully support gba game without 3in1ez?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Jhohanesse said:
this list http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Supercard_GBA#M is this dstwo compatible gba game too?
If the card uses the 'nds-gba' emulator (which the Supercard DSTwo does) then - Yes these games run on the DSTwo through the Emulator
In fact IIRC - this WIKI page was in fact made up for the DSTwo, but then found out that any card that uses the NDS-GBA emulator had the same success rate

QUOTEi heard supercard can't play some 3d game because slow ram?
Which 3D games are you talking about ?? - If you look at the list @ http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/?gpsp & it's 'green' then it runs just fine (e.g. Wolfenstein 3d) - SOME game will run but can be laggy while other asre VERY laggy and are unplayable (e.g. Star-X)

Jhohanesse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummm
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/?gpsp
is this list of compability is dstwo compability too?

for example
goldensun

it say
Golden Sun Some minor lag in towns and big lag in battles and in the world map
Golden Sun: The lost Age Almost unplayable because of the lag
in this
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Supercard_GBA#M
and some 3d game? (i ask in other forum k*s*s)

i heard it solved with az flash is that true?
but lookslike only golden sun the 3d game i want to played but i have played it before i guess i will skip it

thanks i will buy dstwo
umm is shoptemp support shiping to indonesia?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Jhohanesse said:
ummmhttp://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/?gpsp
is this list of compability is dstwo compability too?I guess so it does say right @ the top
QUOTEthis list is for compatibility of the NDS-GBA emulator for iPlayer/SCDS2.
Since the 'SCDS2' is just another way of saying 'SuperCard DSTwo'

As for AZ Flash solving problems - I'm afraid I have no idea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.