Hacking Help Ds Touch screen

Runedoug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i've had my ds for a few months now and one day when i went to pick up my ds for a few wifi games wit my friend, I noticed the touch screen wasn't responding when i touched one of its corners. We'll then i tried to calibrate it but that didn't work either.
Everything else works fine except on my bottom left corner. I tried calibrating it once more and tried to set everything to the right and i noticed that i could press it but it moved a little to the left justt off the screen. It was behind all the other 3 dots. The otehr 3 dots were perfectly in sync. I was just wondering if there was anyway to move that particular spot a little to the right or fix it somehow thanks =)

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
if you or your friend has the other kind of DS Stylus.. (If you have DS Phat then get his DS Lite Stylus and vice versa) if you don't have the other stylus ... then i'd suggest trying to close your DS , Take a toothbrush and a cloth , and try getting dirt off the edges with the toothbrush(don't worry it won't harm , Nintendo themselevs suggested me to do that when I've had something like that) , and the cloth to take the dirt..

i'd also suggest doing that even when you don't have problems , Just once in a while to make sure the DS is cleaner and works better , + It also helps activating buttons better.. My DS Phat buttons didn't work so I did that and they worked better for .... 8 mounth(untill now! )

Runedoug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well just a few minutes ago i set the dot to a little on the right since it was behind the other dots by a little and that seems to work but its still weird and about the cleaning... i've tried but i couldn't get my toothbrushes bristles inside and i'm pretty sure i don't have anything stuck inside. Alothough maybe i should check just incase?

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
The last thing you do is break your DS ... looking for problems , Try using the toothbrush on the whole touchscreen and in the corners and all , Sometimes it helps..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?