Gaming [help] Does "Hokuto no Ken: Seiki Matsukyu Seishi" eboot work on PSP?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Has anyone ever been able to actually play this psx game on a PSP?

As for me, after converting it from bin to eboot, I tried it on my PSP 3004 with the default version of POPS and it works as long as you follow the movies, but as soon as the real game starts it crashes, but you can still reset or exit the emulator.
Some websites suggest using POPS (version 3.52) via Popsloader, but by doing so the game even halts before the PS logo and the console freezes and then shuts down automatically. How is this possible? :unsure:
Has this happened to anyone else? Is this maybe a Popsloader-only problem on the PSP 3000 models, as I assume?

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to chime in, talk about their experience, or can give me information on this topic. ;)

Reactions: The_Ho

The_Ho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Put in GameID SLPS01222.. And the game will run fine until the end. I finished it like this, released all the characters etc..

Reactions: Nikokaro

The_Ho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This would be the ID of the first disc of Resident Evil 2 (J), or am I wrong? How come this one and not another ID? Do you use a psp3004, which is one of the models that give problems with old versions of Pops? Anyway thanks, I'll try....:)

Yes I have a 2000 where all Pops works, and I have a 3000 and Vita. My 3000 doesn't work some pops like 3.71, 3.72 and others.. the Vita doesn't have pops.. But in the case of Hokuto no ken it doesn't run well even on 2000 using all the pops.. the only kind I found was this ID and I ended up playing with it on firm 661 on PSVita anyway... I don't know if you know my Post here in the PSVita area where I post some corrections, and when only an ID is needed I usually say what it is, there we discuss about it and games in general are working on Vita and PSP of recent Firmware type 6.20 ~ 6.61. Hugs.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: