Hacking Help compressing Super Mario 64 and Zelda Ocarina of Time romhacks to 32MB format for Wii VC injecting?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi to everyone ;)
I'm thinking inject the romhacks of Super Mario 64 (e.g., SM64 The Green Stars & SM64 Rainbow Road) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (e.g. Zelda Voyager of Time) to Nintendo 64 Virtual Console. But I want to make the ROM files of the hacks to have 32MB as size, because the romhacks have a size of 48MB, that the VC emulator doesn't allow.
I tried to inject them but I got stuck in it because I always got problems because in the Classic Controller screen, it always crashed, because the size of the ROM file is too large for the base.
Can anyone say me how I can compress the SM64 romhacks and Zelda OoT romhacks to 32MB size for make them usable for Virtual Console?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
But how I can inject the ROM to the WAD and configure the *.dol file of the emulator (Wii64) for use the ROM file inside the WAD? I want to do this with other emulators (FCE Ultra GX, VBA-GX, Snes9x GX, Not64, Wiimednafen,...). Does anybody know how I can do it? Thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.