Hacking HELP..Cia installed files are gone from home menu! eshop error!

Romilio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello.
I am very lost and cant find any solution for my (old 2ds).
I did the 3ds hack guide in june last year!!!

*I can't install cia files on FBI,(Failed to install CIA file,result code 0xc92044FA,Level status(25),canceled(9),Modul FS (17),Desc:Fat operation denied (250)
*All installed cia files on homescreen are gone, but can see all files in data magement
*Can't access to eshop channel when sd card is insert on 2ds (error code 007-0200)

...WHAT I CAN DO..
*I can launch installed cia games from FBI but will freeze/reboot the 2ds when i press the home button.
*I can access to Luma10,2/godmode9 start/select and Rosalina meny (Download play)

...WHAT I HAVE DONE..
*I have already formatted the SD card! and made a vH2testw. found no problem! (tested with 2 SD Card)
*I ran Faketik.3dx and it says no tickets are missing!!
*Replacing boot.firm and boot.3dx on the root on sd card

Still the same problem!!
All help is greatly appreciated. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!

Last edited by Romilio,
Reactions: Alexander1970
D

Deleted User

First, rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the root of your SD Card to anything else. (Remember what you renamed it to!) Then, use the Rosalina injection method described in the 3DS Hacks Guide Finalizing Setup to open The Homebrew Launcher so you can open FBI. Go to Tickets, press A on any ticket, and select the option to delete all unused tickets. Then, rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder that you renamed earlier back to "Nintendo 3DS". Then run faketik using the Rosalina inject method.

Reactions: Alexander1970
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Romilio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
SORRY FOR THE LATE ANSWER!!
Nothing worked!!
But i did have a backup from the SD CARD right after i hacked it!! so i restored it, but all saves files are gone but my 2ds is back to normal!!
Thanks anyway for all the help

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-24_12-5-6.png
    upload_2020-11-24_12-5-6.png
    312 bytes · Views: 166

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: