Hacking Help, CCE and TTDS??

Kikaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ton of questions about the Cheat Code Editor and the TTDS.

So I want to get some Augments onto FFIV, which on my TTDS does not have any action replay cheats whatsoever.
When I open CCE I only get Mario Kart, Castlevania, and EBA as available games. I got the game-ID of FFIV, pasted it in AND made sure the names were exactly the same.
I grabbed some codes from supercheats.com and put each augment I wanted into a separate code on the CCE. I added a description, a note, AND updated the code too. So I save it usrcheat.dat and replace the one on my TTDS.

When I go to the little + button on my TTDS menu under FFIV and go to the cheats tab nothing is there...
frown.gif

I downloaded that one dat file from GBAtemp and it renewed my list of games which included FFIV. I pasted that into my SD card but nothing is under the cheat tab D:

I tried using r4cce but I still got nothing under the cheats tab. I did click enable cheats too...

I updated my Action Replay Code Manager, added the augment cheats I wanted and saved it as an XML file, put it through r4cce and nothing happens when I go under the cheat tab for FFIV. When I put it through CCE for the TTDS I get the xml file format is error... (Good english lol) It says it's version 1.01 on the top but under the description to the right it says: User cheat code v 1.0

Thanks
biggrin.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: