Help, CCE and TTDS??

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Kikaru, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Kikaru
    OP

Kikaru Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2010
    United States
    I have a ton of questions about the Cheat Code Editor and the TTDS.

So I want to get some Augments onto FFIV, which on my TTDS does not have any action replay cheats whatsoever.
    When I open CCE I only get Mario Kart, Castlevania, and EBA as available games. I got the game-ID of FFIV, pasted it in AND made sure the names were exactly the same.
    I grabbed some codes from supercheats.com and put each augment I wanted into a separate code on the CCE. I added a description, a note, AND updated the code too. So I save it usrcheat.dat and replace the one on my TTDS.

When I go to the little + button on my TTDS menu under FFIV and go to the cheats tab nothing is there... [​IMG]
    I downloaded that one dat file from GBAtemp and it renewed my list of games which included FFIV. I pasted that into my SD card but nothing is under the cheat tab D:

I tried using r4cce but I still got nothing under the cheats tab. I did click enable cheats too...

I updated my Action Replay Code Manager, added the augment cheats I wanted and saved it as an XML file, put it through r4cce and nothing happens when I go under the cheat tab for FFIV. When I put it through CCE for the TTDS I get the xml file format is error... (Good english lol) It says it's version 1.01 on the top but under the description to the right it says: User cheat code v 1.0

Thanks [​IMG]

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
  3. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice