Help! Can't open romfs and exefs & Can't use ExtractRepack to play Sinking Sapphire (info in thread)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Chawinyaw, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Chawinyaw
    OP

Chawinyaw Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    So I was using to play Sinking Sapphire, and I have before and everything has been working fine, but the ExtractRepack folder has been deleted by nintendo, so now I don't have a way to open the Romfs and exefs so I can insert the rom hack's files into the game files. Is there another way to do this, or better, does anyone have the extractrepack folder?

By the way, these are what my folders look like (My Alpha Saphire's romfs and exefs that I got from Hans, and the hacks' files) [​IMG]http://imgur.com/vvvCBpQ

Last edited by Chawinyaw, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Chawinyaw
    OP

Chawinyaw Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    I don't want to be that guy, but I just want to open the romfs and exefs to insert the hack files ;_;

3. PF2M

PF2M Miiverse Hacker

Sep 8, 2015
    United States
    Ohio
    I've never heard of ExtractRepack. Either I'm an idiot or that guy only used that program for his video.
    Usually I use the pack linked at this post to extract/repack my ROMs.

Don't worry! You're not being that guy, ROMFS and EXEFS stuff can be pretty confusing. :P