Hacking help, can´t get my microphone to work

Zeca21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I´m using USBloader gx on my wii, and when trying to play Sing 4, the game works but the it asks to connect the usb microphone... they are already connected, I bought two mics from speedlink and they are connected to the bottom usb door, on the top usb door it´s the HDD where the game is... Before writing here I´ve been through may forums looking for a solution, some suggested updating the ios, trying to use ios 222 or 223 or 249 or 250, but none of these worked... So I really could use some help making this work, ´cause since I spent money on the mics, it would be a shame if I didn´t use them ( oh and by the way, they work on the computer, I tested them).
Thanks in advance

Zeca21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I´m using USBloader gx on my wii, and when trying to play Sing 4, the game works but the it asks to connect the usb microphone... they are already connected, I bought two mics from speedlink and they are connected to the bottom usb door, on the top usb door it´s the HDD where the game is... Before writing here I´ve been through may forums looking for a solution, some suggested updating the ios, trying to use ios 222 or 223 or 249 or 250, but none of these worked... So I really could use some help making this work, ´cause since I spent money on the mics, it would be a shame if I didn´t use them ( oh and by the way, they work on the computer, I tested them).
Thanks in advance

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought two mics from speedlink
It may be the SpeedLink mics are incompatable.

Most Wii singing games use a wired Logitech Vantage USB Microphone.

The PS2/3, Xbox 360, PC, Guitar Hero, etc. varients use the same hardware so prehaps you can borrow one to test?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah you can't just buy a microphone and use it on the wii. You must know the drivers are hard coded in the wii so maybe this microphone type just haven't got a compatible driver. As Ramzee said try another one.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"trying to use ios 222 or 223 or 249 or 250"

whereever you got your infos before, look for a new place, that's useless.

Install d2x v6 or 7 with base IOS56 as IOS249, and then set your loader to use IOS249 in general or for this game specific, and try again. And if that does not work, try again with base IOS57.

Zeca21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! did what WiiPower said but still doesn´t work... Probably it´s a compatibility problem with the mics... =\ maybe speedlink doesn´t work with usbloader gx...=\ any other tip?

Zeca21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, guys. I´ll do so... This mic was for PS2 but in the box it´s written that is Wii compatible... But to use with usbloader, doesn´t look so... Thanks any way for your help! Cheers! =)

MKWTrouble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, I had to put the HDD on the bottom USB port and the microphone on the top. Also, I had to use 222 or 223 (I can't remember which now). 222/223 should be Hermes V4 or V5.

--MKW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls