Help can't boot to normal sysnand, no boot logo but on cfw sysnand works ok.

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My switch can only boot via hekate then sysnand cfw, but when I do the normal boot, no boot logo and no display...please help

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a game card inserted, try removing that. And to boot vanilla sysnand, don't use a boot option from the .ini, use the reboot option in nyx, and choose OFW from there (and what @Shadow#1 said, if that doesn't do it for you)

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a game card inserted, try removing that. And to boot vanilla sysnand, don't use a boot option from the .ini, use the reboot option in nyx, and choose OFW from there (and what @Shadow#1 said, if that doesn't do it for you)
Nope I'm not using any game card, all my games are installed at my sd card. What I do is using power off option from hekate. then after that normal power on, but no boot logo appears...AutoRCM is disabled

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are your sysnand and emunand on different firmware versions? Do you have a theme installed on sysnand? Check the Nintendo titles folder for 0100000000001000 and 0100000000000811. Delete them if they exist. Hell, try booting without an SD card in at all, to see if it boots. If it does boot without a card... is your card formatted to exfat? Do you have a recent backup of the card that you can copy over?

Last edited by urherenow,

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are your sysnand and emunand on different firmware versions? Do you have a theme installed on sysnand? Check the Nintendo titles folder for 0100000000001000 and 0100000000000811. Delete them if they exist. Hell, try booting without an SD card in at all, to see if it boots. If it does boot without a card... is your card formatted to exfat? Do you have a recent backup of the card that you can copy over?
they are both the same 3.2.0, no games installed or themes, my card is on exfat

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
did you try to put a "Sysnad" entry on the hekate_ipl.ini file, and boot that entry?

B.e.:

Code:
{-------- Stock -------}
[Stock]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1

# This disables kernel patching and CFW kips.
# Includes exosphere and warmboot, ONLY when >= 7.0.0 and Erista.
# Includes exosphere on Mariko.
# Exosphere/warmboot are not identifiable as it is now.
# This is the closest to OFW, especially when AutoRCM is needed.

also try to boot on recovery mode.

But the issue you describe is what your Switch is entering on RCM mode, goto NYX and recheck the AutoRCM setting.

soon convert your SD from ExFat to Fa32.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you check:unsure:
doesn't matter. OP already tried booting without an SD card inserted. The problem now points to a corrupt Boot 0. Maybe. Watch this video:

EDIT: Then again it's probably not the Boot 0. Something sounds different here, and now I don't recall if emummc uses its own boot 0 or if it uses the same one from the emmc. Your whole emmc might be corrupted, since you can't even open maintenance mode. Do your vol buttons work? Do you have a CLEAN backup of your emmc from when you FIRST made your emummc?

Last edited by urherenow,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch can only boot via hekate then sysnand cfw, but when I do the normal boot, no boot logo and no display...please help
Wait a minute. You are not providing the whole story here. If you can boot cfw SYSNAND, but not ofw sysnand, Your problem is that you have more fuses burned than SHOULD be burned for fw 3.2.0. That is the only answer. I want you to boot into nyx, tap "Console Info", then tap "HW & Fuses". Take a picture of that screen and post it here.

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait a minute. You are not providing the whole story here. If you can boot cfw SYSNAND, but not ofw sysnand, Your problem is that you have more fuses burned than SHOULD be burned for fw 3.2.0. That is the only answer. I want you to boot into nyx, tap "Console Info", then tap "HW & Fuses". Take a picture of that screen and post it here.
Thanks for the responses, anyway I already fixed it, I restore it using a donor boot0 and boot1 and prod keys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup