ROM Hack Help! Can I restore a deleted Switch use profile that isn’t linked?

ItsMeWario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I could really do with some help please. I’m sorry if that has previously been covered, I did check through but couldn’t see anything that seemed relevant.

So my daughter deleted her user User profile from the Switch, she’s 6 and was trying to edit the picture! We use SXOS and I’ve never used the Switch online just to be safe so have never linked the account and don’t even know if we have a Nintendo account to be honest. I’ve never made a backup up or anything like that either. Is there any way we can get her profile back? My main concern is the save data, she was absolutely smashing it on Animal Crossing and I don’t want her to lose everything she’s worked for. Is there any way I can undo the delete? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You need to backup the save file, using some tool like Checkpoint or JKSV and then inject it after she has started the game at least once.

D

Deleted User

You need to backup the save file, using some tool like Checkpoint or JKSV and then inject it after she has started the game at least once.
Not necessary. Animal Crossing has an option to recover a villager in case you erase the user. They already solved it tho

Last edited by ,
Reactions: eyeliner

ItsMeWario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate it when people don't at least post an update telling their issue was solved...

Sorry. I don’t think I realised that I double posted and somebody helped me in my other thread. I did thank them and let them know once it was sorted if that is any consolation. I was very appreciative of all help offered and didn’t mean to come across as ungrateful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended