Hacking Help buying flashcard

NunoSnica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys I'm new here, and I wanted to request some help if possible. I've been lurking around the forum for some hours now reading and reading reviews on various flashcards for the DS and I just can't make up my mind on which one I should get (from the ones available for me).

I already have a flashcard, an old r4 actually, but I've researched recently on the web and it seems mine is a fake, which made me really angry. Also I also got my hands on a cheap 8gb micro sdhc and after researching I found out that my r4 doesn't support sdhc. These are the two main reasons which made me decide to buy a new flashcard

I think that is all the relevant information I can give. I have about 3 ou 4 cards which I can buy, but I don't really know which one I should go for, hence why I'm asking for your kind support :]

The flashcards are:

-R4i RTS (15€)
-Acekard 2i (17€)
-M3i Zero (23€)
-Supercard DSTwo (30€)

I forgot to add that I am familiar with wood firmware and I really like it, so I was hoping I'd get a card that's compatible with it.

Thanks for your help!

P.S: I own a DSLite if that helps.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Hi guys I'm new here, and I wanted to request some help if possible. I've been lurking around the forum for some hours now reading and reading reviews on various flashcards for the DS and I just can't make up my mind on which one I should get (from the ones available for me).

I already have a flashcard, an old r4 actually, but I've researched recently on the web and it seems mine is a fake, which made me really angry. Also I also got my hands on a cheap 8gb micro sdhc and after researching I found out that my r4 doesn't support sdhc. These are the two main reasons which made me decide to buy a new flashcard

I think that is all the relevant information I can give. I have about 3 ou 4 cards which I can buy, but I don't really know which one I should go for, hence why I'm asking for your kind support :]

The flashcards are:

-R4i RTS (15€)
-Acekard 2i (17€)
-M3i Zero (23€)
-Supercard DSTwo (30€)

I forgot to add that I am familiar with wood firmware and I really like it, so I was hoping I'd get a card that's compatible with it.

Thanks for your help!

P.S: I own a DSLite if that helps.

If you like the Wood firmware then the R4i from r4ids.cn would be the choice for you, make sure it's the R4i Gold from the website that i mentioned as there are loads of R4i Golds.

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can get those flashcarts much cheaper online!

I would recommend you buying a R4i Gold (r4ids.cn) since I like the interface and it uses Wood R4 kernel.

If you can only choose one of those four, I guess Acekard 2i would be the best option.
Supercart DSTwo is better because of the GBA and SNES emulator and the RTS, but is also more expensive so...

In case you decide to purchase a R4i Gold (r4ids.cn) online, buy it from here: http://www.eachgame.com/goods-5651.html
(you need an account to see the product)

NunoSnica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies. I registered at eachgame dot com but couldn't find the r4i (i even clicked your link).

What are the odds of me getting another fake flashcard?

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You must be logged in of course.
If the "R4i" search or the link doesn't work, then maybe you have to activate your account or something.

You won't get a fake flashcart if you buy from the right place.
Several stores sell both genuine and fake flashcarts, you just have to search for that exactly flashcart you're looking for.

NunoSnica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am logged in, I didn't receive an email nor have I seen an activation link anywhere. I was going to buy the flashcard from discoazul dot pt. It should be a trustworthy site, my friends have bought stuff there several times.

Still having trouble finding the R4i on eachgame, but I think I'm getting there. When I go to "user center" it has a few links to some flashcards but when I click them it takes me back to their homepage.

Once again thanks for your help and patience.

QuickEdit: I can find everything on eachgame except the flashcards. like I said before, on user center they give me a couple of links to some flashcards, and I noticed now a ps3 controller, I clicked te ps3 controller link and it worked, but all the flash cards just take me back to their homepage.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Thanks for the replies. I registered at eachgame dot com but couldn't find the r4i (i even clicked your link).

What are the odds of me getting another fake flashcard?

I'm supplying a link to the R4i you should purchase and a trustworthy site to purchase from http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/dsi_r4i_gold_slot-1_flashcard_type_d__www_r4ids_cn__3ds_1_4_4_compatible_wood_3ds.html

Reactions: 1 person

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eachgame STILL sells flashcarts!
I don't really know why you can't see the product, I just know I have to log in in order to see it.

Anyway, buy from zhuzhuchina.com, like eyes said.
It's reliable and has a nice price for R4i Gold (r4ids.cn). (I already bought stuff from them)

NunoSnica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I ordered from zhuzhuchina.com as eyes suggested .

Thanks for all the replies once again. Everyone was really helpful!

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I was about to recommend ZhuZhuChina as well, definitely the best place to buy from.

You know your store is doing well when it gets free advertising on every single 'what flashcard shall I buy?' thread. :P

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn