Hacking Help buying a supercard dstwo

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
realhotstuff. They're based in Jersey, so being that you're a US resident you'll get your order very quickly, particularly if you reside on the east coast. I've placed 2 orders from them, and always received my merchandise promptly and in good condition.

D

Deleted_171835

XAlexBlitz209X said:
Yeah i already looked up some sites that were recommended in shoptemp and if im buying from real hot stuff should i use google checkout?
No need.

Just purchase it normally using a direct credit card option.

DSdonkey77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you want to pay less, use priceangels.com or 0shippingzone.com, they are both cheap with free shipping. The downside is they are based in HK so shipping takes a while, you can pay with paypal without a paypal account on either site, or you can use your account. So yeah, if you wanna save 10 bucks go with one of them, if you want it fast use realhotstuff, or if you are Canadian use modchipcentral
smile.gif

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna have to give a +1 for RealHotStuff again. These guys know what they're doing and they're doing it damn right. May be a slight bit more expensive than other HK based places but they have good customer service and are reliable and uber fast with shipping.

I've placed 3 orders from em and 2 friends have each placed an order, all orders coming 2 days after purchase (with the exception of the last one because the post office sent my package to the wrong sorting facility, not any fault of RHS though.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: