[HELP]Bought from BestR4i3DS.com no shippibg info

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by nekojosh, Mar 7, 2015.

1. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    I was looking to buy a flashcard and got to this site that said they accepted paypal, went ahead and placed the order but there was no way to pay with paypal so I email them and they told me to sent the payment to their paypal account and so I did. The order updated on their site stating that the payment had been received through paypal... This was on March 2nd. Since then I have heard nothing about my order. I tried emailing them several times but no one replies to let me know if my order has shipped or if there is a tracking number. They were supposed to ship my order from their warehouse in US.

Have anyone had any similar experience with this seller? I'm getting worried since it seems to be impossible to contact them.

Thanks for anyone who can shed some light or hope into my situation

2. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    Relax, give it another week, if you haven't heard anything, then contact them. This isn't unusual. Plus you have time to dispute the Paypal charge.

3. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    What worries me the most is their lack of response to the emails...

4. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    Of course it does, but considering they just finished a big ass holiday in China yesterday, you just need to wait a little.

nekojosh likes this.
  5. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    Oh! There was a holiday in China? Well that explains a lot and calms me down. Will wait to see what happens this week. Thanks nyder!

6. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    Yes, New Years, it was like a week or so long holiday, it's also got a bunch of peeps waiting on Gateway updates so uptight. I am waiting on Gateway, but not uptight about it. =)

7. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    Will take a chill pill now that I know about the holiday :)

8. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    delete sorry, was getting 504 errors