Hacking HELP! BLACKSCREEN WHEN INSERTING AN AUTOBOOT DISC!

franz029

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just succesfully did the SaveMiiFrii Method (So Excited!) so when I did that the Rescue Menu appear and a white text on the lower left "3.2 USA" so the Rescue Menu was fine at all but after I inserted a Autoboot Disc of LoadMii by kitt050383 (Thanks to Him) so I inserted it right now actually the text is gone, just a black screen and waiting for a second but still nothing happens just a Black Screen but the text on the lower right is disappeard already but just a black screen, nothing happens...

Please Help everyone I want my Wii to be fixed now!
frown.gif

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you have CORP or a chip+trucha patched IOS? Custom discs won't work otherwise.

QUOTE said:
a new disc soon that its only requirement will be
Cios249 installed....
How will that be the only requirement? The drive still needs to read it (chip or corp), and the IOS must accept the fake signature on the disc.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
the only requirement will be cios249?? that's awesome if its true! will it work on the new wii's that have the d3-2 chipsets? what will it launch?

thanks!
won't work on the new drives as they won't read any burned disk

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
so i guess this may be helpful only to those wii's with the new boot1's (so they can't have bootmii as boot2), but still have the older chipsets (ie. not d3-2 so they can still play burned disks)... are there a lot of wii's in this situation? I'm guessing maybe these wii's would have been sold from jan 2008 to dec 2008... comments anyone?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
the only requirement will be cios249?? that's awesome if its true! will it work on the new wii's that have the d3-2 chipsets? what will it launch?
It would be impossible for it to work on an unmodified IOS50, IOS60 or IOS70. If anything, it will give more of a reason to install the patched IOS.

QUOTEso i guess this may be helpful only to those wii's with the new boot1's (so they can't have bootmii as boot2), but still have the older chipsets (ie. not d3-2 so they can still play burned disks)
You can always borrow/buy a non D3-2 drive if the wii is too new. We wouldn't need these discs if we had a decent version of priiloader which doesn't:
* Crash and brick while installing (about as ironic as installing infected anti-virus software)
* Cause random power offs at startup.
* Code dump frequently

There's a reason I'm on 4.0U with 0.29...

Preloader will protect against everything a bootable disc can, assuming you get it installed. Nothing but bootmii will save you from a dud/missing menu/menu IOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou