Magnifico

OP
Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
first off, 99% of my ROMs work FINE - and even the two that have given me problems (Advance wars DS and sonic rush adventure), work fine at first.

what happens is i play the games, mutliple times, is ave my game, multiple times, i load fine, multiples times. eventually BOTH of these games start to load with a blank black screen at which i point i have to soft reset or turn the power off.

the only way to get them working again is to delete the rom AND the save it seems. then they work again for a while, an the problem repeats itself...

its only happened on these two games, and has happened moer than once on these games.

what ive tried so far:
tried different roms, tried untrimmed versions, and tried deleting save and rom, which works (so maybe it has something to do with save??).

has anyone had this problem or is it a known thing that i can fix?? or any guesses/suggestions? im really sick of losing my progress in these games!

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
And soft reset? Whats that?

rofl2.gif

Magnifico

OP
Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks for replies,

no i havent used AR or any of hte cheats in my life, and i did try disabling soft reset.

wish i could figure this out, sick of losing my saves =(. the thing i havent tried is reformatting, if theres no other suggestions maybe thats next step?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr