HELP! Best place to buy Acekard with PAYPAL payment method.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by vaibzzz123, Jul 4, 2012.

1. vaibzzz123
    OP

Newcomer vaibzzz123 Member

Canada
    Hey guys, I was planning on buying an Acekard 2 or 2i (doesnt matter which because im using a ds lite) but none of the sites ive found use paypal (0shippingzone, r4-3.com, v2watch/vgp, realhotstuff and gamekool), so I cant seem to find a good site. Also here is what I expect from the site:

Paypal, paypal, paypal
    Cheap but GENUINE (no more than $20)
    Free shipping (not that big of a deal, but not too expensive)
    Fast shipping (once again, not too important, but nice to have)

Additional Details: I live in Canada, and use a DS Lite

2. deishido

Member deishido Texture Modder

United States
    zhuzhuchina.com

http://www.zhuzhuchi...ard_reader.html

This listing includes a microsd usb reader and you can get a card to go with it, comes flashed to run on the newest dsi firmware and the second newest 3ds firmware. (AK2i is still blocked for the newest 3ds firmware, but you have a ds lite, so who cares :D ). Make an account, place your order and check out. Then open a support request. Tell them your order number, the amount and mention that you'd like to pay with paypay. they'll tell you the address and give you instructions. If you ever have a problem, the staff is engrish, but very friendly and helpful. They also have pretty good shipping times. I've made several purchases with them.

They have free basic shipping for orders under $10, orders over $10 have a +$2 charge for registered shipping which seemed faster in my opinion and is worth having. Orders over $25 have free registered air mail.

3. vaibzzz123
    OP

Canada
    Thanks for the reply :-D, but I'm still confused how to order it with Paypal, how do I open up a request or whatever?

4. Heidi Nick

Newcomer Heidi Nick Newbie

United States
    Usually
    just this site: http://www.dsflashcart.com/acekard-2i-flashcart-for-nintendo-ds-dsi-3ds-p-251.html usually they dont accept paypal online because paypal do not allow them to sell flashcarts, so if you want to order flashcart with paypal, you need to contact them, ask for their paypal account, send the payment to their account and finish the order.

5. vaibzzz123
    OP

Canada
    Too expensive :(

6. JohnnyBlaze1986

Banned JohnnyBlaze1986 FUCK GBATEMP!

United States
    Try realhotstuff.com. I buy ALL my flash cards from there(except for the WODE because they didn't carry it :( ) But, they are based in here in New Jersey and they usually have a quick turnaround time. They don't SAY on their site that they take PayPal, but they do. Just place your order and as a payment method select money order/other. Then, email the sales department and tell them you want to pay with PayPal and they'll give you an email to put into PayPal to send money to. Then, email them back with your order number and PayPal transaction ID and BOOM! Right now, they sell an AceKard 2i for $18.00 without SD card(which you can get DIRT cheap now).

7. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I suggest going with nds-card.com
    They are GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports the Temp!

8. vaibzzz123
    OP

Canada
    do they support PayPal?

9. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Yes they do

10. Hotzdevil

Member Hotzdevil GBAtemp Fan

India
    Damn I'm also on the lookout for online sites selling flashcarts but though nds-card.com is this site's official sponsor their products are costlier than zhuzhuchina.com

11. vaibzzz123
    OP

Canada
    Perfect :D seems like I'm ordering of nds-card.com unless zhuzhuchina reply's back about my PayPal request. Thanks guys :D

12. vaibzzz123
    OP

Canada
    Nds-card's paypal got banned...I went to realhorstuff and asked if I can order with PayPal, they haven't replied yet and have just told me to mail a cheque to there adress :/ what should i do?