Hardware Help!!! (Battery problems)

Have you ever had you 3ds thrown out of a window?

• Total voters

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like some help about my battery.

Yesterday, my New 3DS (standard size) got thrown out of a window (long story) and the battery fell out and i can't find it(i searched for 1h in the garden). It still works using my friend's battery but i would like to know where i can buy a battery (preferably an official one). Thanks in advance.

Please send me a link, knowing i live in france, meaning i cant use US or UK amazon.

Marmotta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I order a lot of stuff from Japan and can get an official battery for you if you're interested, but they're pretty expensive for what they are (after fees and exchange rate it'll probably be close to 40 euros):

http://onlineshop.nintendo.co.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=279889&item_id=863180

If someone in the US was willing to get you one, they're a lot cheaper there, only $14.99. It's annoying that none of the European stores stock accessories.

Last edited by Marmotta,

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I order a lot of stuff from Japan and can get an official battery for you if you're interested, but they're pretty expensive for what they are (after fees and exchange rate it'll probably be close to 40 euros):

http://onlineshop.nintendo.co.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=279889&item_id=863180

If someone in the US was willing to get you one, they're a lot cheaper there, only $14.99. It's annoying that none of the European stores stock accessories.

The japanese website wont load for me, can i get it on the us website and do the same?

do you think maybe i could get one in a physical store like micromania (they spesialise in games im assuming u dont have them in england) or maybe carfour (i live close to the biggest one in france)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1