Hacking [Help] Atmosphere 0.17.0 for Mariko

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I

I think I figured it out. There are a lot of guides around but they all talk about slightly different things. Coming from sxos, there's a lot of unfamiliar terms with atmosphere. I ended up installing a clean version of atmosphere/hekate on a new micro sd card.

I wasn't sure, but I think I can use Daybreak on the new SD card to update the firmware, without updating the firmware on the sysnand or the old sxos sd card (obviously).
Well you would have to boot into an emuMMC in order to achieve that otherwise you would end up updating sysMMC.

bonafp

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Here is a guide for migrating from SX to AMS. Might be helpful.

Hi all, need help. I followed the instruction above until this step, when I already click on launch and select Atmosphere CFW to launch into Atmosphere, I got this message:

"Failed to match, warmboot with fuses! If you continue, sleep wont work. Press Power to continue. Pres Vol to go to the menu"

What should I do? Is it normal? Then I can choose power to continue? or what. Please help.

When I choose Pres Vol, there is another message "Failed to launch HOS".

After this, I got back to Hekate menu. I still can boot to OFW, but cannot launch Atmosphere CFW.

I'm using Mariko devices and coming from SX OS. I just upgrade the sysnand to 12.0.3 and want to migrate from sxos to atmosphere.

Please help...Thanks.

Last edited by bonafp,

bonafp

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Use the latest atmosphere and hekate
Yes, already.

Now, I tried to use hekate_ipl.ini for Eristas instead of Mariko. I got the Atmosphere splash screen and error again.

" Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Failed to determine mariko warmboot firmware "

I search it and I found this note:
You need to boot the version corresponding to your real fuse count with atmosphere in order to be able to boot a version that doesn't match, on mariko.

Figure out how many fuses you have burnt via hekate, then boot the corresponding version. Sleep will be fixed after this.

I think I need to fix this like the suggestion above, but don't know where to start. I checked my console info with Hekate to find the real fuse count:

Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6) : 15-0 (HOS: 12.0.2+)

But still looking how to use the burnt fuses information to make boot the corresponding version as suggested. Any idea?

So the history like this:
Mariko devices with 10.0.2 and SX OS 3.1.0
Then I create Emunand using the SXOS, so I assume the Emunand still with 10.2.0
Then I update the sysnand to become 12.0.3
I cannot open CFW SXOS after this
Decide to migrate to Atmosphere
I used the tutorial from link rentry
Then I got the error message and can not launch the atmosphere

Problem solved. I think the problem because my emunand still with 10.2.0. So the solution, I delete the folder emummc, then create new emunand with hekate using hos 12.0.3.. After that, launch atmosphere went successful.

Last edited by bonafp,
Reactions: kerelenko

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, need help. I followed the instruction above until this step, when I already click on launch and select Atmosphere CFW to launch into Atmosphere, I got this message:

"Failed to match, warmboot with fuses! If you continue, sleep wont work. Press Power to continue. Pres Vol to go to the menu"

What should I do? Is it normal? Then I can choose power to continue? or what. Please help.

When I choose Pres Vol, there is another message "Failed to launch HOS".

After this, I got back to Hekate menu. I still can boot to OFW, but cannot launch Atmosphere CFW.

I'm using Mariko devices and coming from SX OS. I just upgrade the sysnand to 12.0.3 and want to migrate from sxos to atmosphere.

Please help...Thanks.
You have to update Atmosphere and Hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk