eleison007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Anyone know any websites that reviews R4 or any flashcard with japanese or korean language? please kindly guide me if you know. For moderator : if asking for another webs is forbidden in gbatemp i'm sorry and please discard this post, thx for the chance.

Thank's

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
klick the "reviews" button at top of site
sleep.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let us know if you do come across any as there are some interesting happenings in the Korean and Japanese world that can take several weeks to filter through (European languages and Chinese are well represented it seems). A good example would be qj.net's "expose" on Japanese homebrew and how long it took nesterDS+ and the various other Japanese emulators to get posted about around here and that says nothing of the simple text viewers (which are frequently better than what we see: more character sets, "ease" of use) and general homebrew.

All I have is a few developers sites and blogs and to be frank if you are looking for the Korean GBAtemp equivalent these are not them (and frankly I know of none).
Reviews are passable (nowhere near as in depth as any we see around these parts), news is spartan (in some ways it seems the language gap goes both ways), flash cart updates are usually plentiful (and even come with handy translations), rom hacking is usually top notch for the languages concerned (although translation is the main forte of the DS rom hacking scene right now so not too much, if anything, gets translated to Japanese or even altered all that much.
Interestingly a lot of rom sites have some decent info in Chinese and Slavic langauges circles but it does not seem to even happen for Japanese (first bit of info any upcoming person in these circles is learn download in 15 different languages as the only people that really care tend to only speak English).

As promised a blog, it seems to have morphed into a somewhat PSP centric blog but it was good for a while.
http://ameblo.jp/boya-psp/

Moonlight's blog (of moonshell fame is not bad as it has links which lead back to the other sites):
http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/ (site appears to be down or else my bookmarks are old again)

I have tried looking through Japanese and Korean shops (most Euro/English and US shops link to sites like this) but nothing came from it.

Regarding the other blogs I am not at my main computer so I do not have them to hand right now, suffice it to say other than the few bits of homebrew the author does there is nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night