Hacking [HELP] Any way to install FBI for freeShop on 11.4 new 2DS xl except flashcarts/cards?

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro, I said that tutorial other than flashcarts, and is showing a link really allowed? One time I got banned by showing a link

I see links in threads all of the time so I guess it's ok as long as it's not linking to roms. The link I showed you was how to get cfw on your DS you won't need the flash cart afterwards

Last edited by SSG Vegeta,

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see links in threads all of the time so I guess it's ok as long as it's not linking to roms. The link I showed you was how to get cfw on your DS you won't need the flash cart afterwards
What do you mean "afterwards"? So for this tutorial, I don't need a flashcart? But on the title, it says in bracket; R4i GOLD

Last edited by ROMANREIGNS599,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What do you mean "afterwards"? So for this tutorial, I don't need a flashcart? But on the title, it says in bracket; R4i GOLD
Once you've installed CFW you don't need the flashcart anymore. Flashcart is only needed for the installation, not for continued use of the CFW.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you're done using the flash cart to get cfw
Bro, I said in my information that other than flashcart, why are you still mentioning flashcart?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Once you've installed CFW you don't need the flashcart anymore. Flashcart is only needed for the installation, not for continued use of the CFW.
Sorry, I am sooo confused right now, so you are saying that to install CFW for freeshop after fbi through that video, I would not need a flashcart? Sorry

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bro, I said in my information that other than flashcart, why are you still mentioning flashcart?

Sorry, I am sooo confused right now, so you are saying that to install CFW for freeshop after fbi through that video, I would not need a flashcart? Sorry
If you are in 11.4, 11.5 or 11.6, the only ways for installing CFW, are:

- Using a DS flashcart compatible with NTR Boot.
- Making a DSiWare transfer using another console, which should ALREADY have CFW installed on it.
- Opening up the console and making a hardmod by soldering some SD card adapter to the exact places.

There are no ways with only software on one console for those versions to get CFW installed. Sorry.

Last edited by Olmectron,

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are in 11.4, 11.5 or 11.6, the only ways for installing CFW, are:

- Using a DS flashcart compatible with NTR Boot.
- Making a DSiWare transfer using another console, which should ALREADY have CFW installed on it.
- Opening up the console and making a hardmod by soldering some SD card adapter to the exact places.

There are no ways with only software on one console for those versions.
Ohhh maaan, I feel so wierd because I sold my old 3DS with 11,3 version and freeshop and got a new 2DS xl 11.4.... damn

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

I am confused as to how you are confused, lol. You use the flashcart to install CFW. Then if you want you can get rid of the flashcart, and just enjoy your 3DS - install games, play them, etc.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes that's what I've been saying :)

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am confused as to how you are confused, lol. You use the flashcart to install CFW. Then if you want you can get rid of the flashcart, and just enjoy your 3DS - install games, play them, etc.
Yes that's what I've been saying :)
I recommend keeping the flashcart, for other purposes, like unbricking.
Ohhh maaan, I feel so wierd because I sold my old 3DS with 11,3 version and freeshop and got a new 2DS xl 11.4.... damn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol