ROM Hack [HELP] Anti-SaveGame Restore: Pokemon Rumble World

RumbleBrew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya. I'm a new guy to the forum, and I'm in need of some help with my game hacking.

Recently, I've been playing Pokemon Rumble World and using its save editor on the game (as I want to have a quicker playthrough of it), and every time I use the save editor, the game always says the data is corrupted...

However. I've been reading up on this and it's something about the Secure Value - a case of the classic Anti Save Restore feature, a staple in Pokemon games. I've tried deleting the secure value, I've tried making the secure value the same, but all actions have led to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?

Note - I am using Citra (Latest Nightly) as my old 3DS broke its screen ages ago and PRW's .3ds file... I tried installing a .cia but it won't install no matter what I do, and even using the FBI app or other savegame explorer apps won't let me delete the secure value. I used a hex editor for that. Is there a way for me to bypass this Secure Value check, let alone hack the PRW game on Citra? I could use cheat codes as well, not the PRW official passwords but actual Action Replay codes or something similar. Any help as to how I can hack this game would be great!

-RB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass