SgtSimpon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On my acekard 2i (Im using AKAIO) when i go to the cheats menu the bottom screen freezes. This only happens if i try to use cheats on 007 Blood Stone (E).

Im using:
Dsi 1.4
Akaio 1.8.1
Zelda theme

Many thanks, SgtSimpson

(Sorry about the shortness, im writing on my Dsi)
yaynds.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have AP turned on for that game. Someone may be able to correct me if i'm wrong but I do not think you can use cheats with the AP feature on.

Other than that. Download the latest cheats from the online data base and try again

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Do you have AP turned on for that game. Someone may be able to correct me if i'm wrong but I do not think you can use cheats with the AP feature on.

Other than that. Download the latest cheats from the online data base and try again
I think that's only for the CycloDS(?)'s Clean Mode that you can't use cheats.

I turned on Anti-AP in Phantom Hourglass and was still able to use the Invisible/Visible Link codes. Also tried with Super Scribblenauts and they worked with Anti-AP.
Both games don't NEED Anti-AP, but I think if it's on then it's on.

SgtSimpon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Put a Clean install OF AKAIO 1.8.1 with The Latest usrcheat.dat off of the Cheat database (Both which i already had) and I Have Had No Difference ( Also I didnt have AP fix on but i disabled it and still no difference)

If Anyone Has Got Some More Suggestions I Would Be Grateful,
Many Thanks,
SgtSimpson

Cyphox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
blood stone works fine with cheats here. clean akaio, nothing configured, usrcheat.dat from 28-11-2010. only difference: i'm on dsi-firmware 1.4.1, but i cant really imagine that'll solve the problem

(please, before rushing into updating your dsi, make sure first your acekard is updated and 1.4.1 compatible.)

is your gamefile trimmed? mine is. dont know if that matters.

SgtSimpon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks Rydian - IT WORKED! I Removed the CC Files from Its Folder and SOMEHOW Its Working!

And jurassicplayer i Only wanted the cheat for all levels in quick play Because I keep getting stuck on the 2nd to last mission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs