Help again...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Dauerbrenner, Nov 2, 2006.

Nov 2, 2006

Help again... by Dauerbrenner at 12:11 PM (870 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Dauerbrenner
    OP

Newcomer Dauerbrenner Newbie

Germany
    Yeah, Here I am again, and I need help again ;-)
    My English is not good, but, I'll try it.
    Now, I bought a M3, und Today a Passkey 2. I want to Flash my DS, But i Must Copy SRAM data... What is SRAM? I hav a data, K2_SRAM.gba and K2_HW04.gba. The K2_HW04.gba data I'll need to Patch the Passkey 2, Right? K2_SRAM.gba is an SRAM data (I hope... :wtf:) I have 2 Original Games: Meteroid Prime Hunters First Hunt, i Dont Know, is this game Demo or Full version? The NR. of the game is AMFPNOJ2O (is the Circle with a Point in it an O? or 0?) and New super mario Bros. A2DPNOJ22. In the K2_SRAM.gba data is for Meteroid 1 Number: AMPE, but Meteroid has AMF! What now? If i'll start my DS, There are Just 2 White screens! Can someone Help me pleaze? [​IMG]
    (sry for my BAAAD english... Sry ;-) )

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
  3. Dauerbrenner
    OP

Newcomer Dauerbrenner Newbie

Germany
    Ok, thx, but Where i get the SRAM data's?

4. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    On the official M3 site, its in the download section as passkey2 V4
    http://www.m3adapter.com/Download.htm

Note, that SHOULD be it, i cant check it out right now cause i'm at work, but that IS from the official site

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Normally you can download the sram data from darkfader's site...but that's been down for awhile. There is 2 programs on the passkey 2 software. But one (k2_hw04.gba) is for programming the passkey 2 with the latest list of games that it supports and the other (k2_sram.gba) is for generating the sram.bin (by selecting the game with the right code when you run the program). These are both programs you can run in gba mode to program and to generate the sram.bin that you need. Afterwards you can boot into nds as normal with the game in the passkey.

6. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    I really should hang onto the Passkey2 program file next time i get it....